If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice ("Infringement Notice") containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If Stars.bz takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Stars.bz.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
1. Verify that the content in question is hosted by Stars.bz. We only host pages that say "Hosted by Stars.bz" on the site or have nameservers pointed to Stars.bz.
2. Contact the webmaster directly. Go to the website in question and leave a comment or email the webmaster with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the webmaster.
3. Send your complaint to our designated agent. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the webmaster, send your complaint to our designated agent at:
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Stars.bz to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific file that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the link - an image, a link, the text, etc - your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are a Stars.bz client and access to portions of your website have been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a counter-notice stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter notices need to be sent to email@example.com as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.